Friday, November 14, 2014

Beginning

Im So excited to be attempting to make a new Natural lipstick for my 20% project. The whole idea or purpose is to make a product that will be lighter on your skin and doesnt contain chemicals. Please join me in this process by reading my weekly blogs.
Im expecting a lot of great feedbacks , helpful comments and a successful product .  Lipstick has recently became one of my new obsessions so im exciting to do a project were i can make my own . If your not familiar with 20% project its a project were u take 20% of your time working on it . Amazing inventions like google was made by someone taking 20% of there time . So every friday in my english class time will be devoted to this project . Hope for a Successful product that you never know one day maybe in your hands . 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment