Friday, December 5, 2014

Purpose

Hello to any readers that may stop by I know I said I would have weekly blogs about my project , but i'm still in the researching and getting material stage. But when i beginning on the product i most likely will have 2 or so post a week , so just wait on me :).

  I would like to beginning by telling you my purpose of wanting to make a natural lipstick. There are a lot of cosmetics (lip) out there and even i use lipstick thats made with many chemicals that may even be risky and dangerous. Why because a lot of natural lipstick are very expensive and they are not found in every store. There are five Chemicals that may be found in the lipsticks some of y'all reading this are wearing.
1) Methylparaben
2) Propylparaben
3)Retinyl palmitate
4) D&C Red 36 , D&C Red 22 Aluminum Lake
5) Tocopheryl Acetate

These are 5 chemicals that are found in common lipsticks that are considered "hidden" . They can increase risk of cancer , mess with your endocrine system and other toxic effects. Tocopheryl Acetate can cause burning , hives and scaling. Its really important that we research into the products we are using , even though the color is right or what you need doesn't mean its good for your skin, and to make it worst the companies making it know this. They appeal you by making it smooth and creamy or matte and bold. Not saying that these chemicals and the thousands of others will effect everyone skin but it can increase risk of different conditions and cancer. I personally have sensitive skin , dry skin and eczema so i know how it is to try and find natural lipsticks or thing that worked with my skin. But as i've gotten older less effect me now.
Lead is one metal that found in billions of cosmetics
- Maybelline color sensational #125 Pink Petal has about 7.2 parts of lead per million
- Revoln Super Lustrous Pearl #645 Satin plum has about 2.8 parts of lead per million

SO... my ultimatepurpose is to make a natural product that is healthy for your skin.

Please Comment and Share my blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment